
Chloe loves to help

Look at that hand-eye coordination!

I think we have some extras Daddy!


I know I am not the only person in the world who feels like finding time to do certain things, like blog updating, is hard to come by. Between feeding, clothing, cleaning, entertaining, teaching, disciplining, enlightening, and all that other stuff I do, I just haven't had time. Since I am in the process of cleaning off the camera to have plenty of space to capture those all too important Santa shots, here you go.
Finn (with her hand raised palm out): Mommy, you need to just chill.
*******************************************************************
Another fave of Finn's now is to respond with a very sincere "Me?" when told to do something. Like I could be talking to that other Finley I keep in my pocket.
********************************************************************
She loves to talk about Santa and says at least once a day, "He will be here in a few minutes."
******************************************************************************
Chloe hasn't really said anything funny lately, heck, Chloe hasn't really said anything other than "unhhhhh" in weeks.
***************************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment