We have had a great week of beautiful weather and it has even felt like summer a few times. Here are some pics of the girls' warm weather attire which includes the invisible "scunscreen" (Finn's word for the all important sunscreen).
There is something about kids and hats ... I LOVE them and my 'baby' is too big to wear them if you ask her ... enjoy the warm weather with your beauties! Have a great weekend!
Cute! Your girls are beautiful. I just love the sunglasses. My little girl loves them too- She wears hers all the time and has since she was 2. I work part-time at Gymboree and buy a lot of glasses too for her.
10 comments:
They look so cute in their sunhats!!!
There is something about kids and hats ... I LOVE them and my 'baby' is too big to wear them if you ask her ... enjoy the warm weather with your beauties! Have a great weekend!
Rebekah and Jaden!
Okay, that is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Friday!
Aww, they are so cute in their hats. Enjoy the warm weather.
Cute! Your girls are beautiful. I just love the sunglasses. My little girl loves them too- She wears hers all the time and has since she was 2. I work part-time at Gymboree and buy a lot of glasses too for her.
Have a great weekend.
Lisa & Madeline
Cute! I love the hats. I wish my boy would keep his hat on, so I wouldn't have to put "scunscreen" on his head. :)
Too cute! Love their hats!!
I love their hats and their sunglasses. They;re adorable!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
They are SOO cute! :)
HOW ADORABLE AND I LOVE THE HATS.
Post a Comment