

Last weekend we made the big switch. Finn's crib became her big girl bed. So far it has been fairly smooth which makes it all the more difficult for me. She really is growing up and it is happening way too fast. I want to know who stole my baby and gave me this energetic, talkative toddler. I want my baby back....
Last night I let Finn wear a new pair of pj's since I really wanted to see how they fit on her and if she liked them. I told her that her Granna bought them for her and they were special. For the next couple of minutes this is what she said:
Granna bought me these pajamas. They have flowers on them. Ooooh, Granna. Great. Granna bought me pajamas. I love them. Oooh Granna. (She repeated these phrases with slight variations over and over. So, thanks Granna for the great pajamas!)
No comments:
Post a Comment