Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Porcupine Abuse Hotline Number Needed--STAT!!!!







Okay, I know some of you will notice that it isn't really a poor-key-pine but a hedgehog being subjected to degradation and humiliation at the hands of Finn. She doesn't really care and, for the hedgehog, it is just one more thing it has no way fight. So, I am posting these disturbing images to let the world know what can happen when 2-year-olds are given free reign over the care of their stuffed animals. Stop the Abuse! Save the Poorkeypines! I mean Hedgehogs! Whatever. You get the idea--if we all band together we can change the lives of stuffed animals everywhere. Sing with me now "Imagine all the hedgehogs, living free today...."

This message provided by the Coalition to End Stuffed Animal Abuse Now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg. I think the coalition needs to come to our house. we'd be taken away in 'cuffs!! vary coote!


Love this face