Our Family
Friday, February 22, 2008
25 States and Counting!
I have been using a handy dandy website to keep an eye on who visits this blog and how they get here. Some of the the things I have noticed have been really cool, for instance, a lot of people who want their kids to model for Gymboree clothes instead get to see this. I really kinda feel bad about that--NOT! The other thing I have enjoyed watching grow is the list of states. Now this is not entirely represenative of where people live but it is close. And we are at 25 states right now---AL, GA, CO, CA, TN, NC, NY, TX, WA, KS, MO, IN, NJ, NE, OH, MI, VA, KY, IL, WI, AZ, MA, IA, SC, and CT. Wow that just tested my knowledge of postal code abbreviations! So, bring on the other 25! I promise a super special post when we get to 50. In fact, it is going to be so good, I better start now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this face
No comments:
Post a Comment