Well I had big plans to spend Thursday and Friday taking wonderful pictures of my girls outside enjoying the weather. We got rain and lots of it. So I decided just to share two random pics of the faces I love so very much!
Sorry it has been dreary but those faces light up the room ... they are so darn cute ... and there is nothing more fun than a big empty box and some crayons ... imaginations are priceless! Hope you had a great weekend and the sun came out!
3 comments:
Yep... tired of the rain here too! Playing in those boxes sure looks like a fun day though! Cute!
What sweet little faces!! I am getting sick of the rain here, too!! Looking forward to days full of sunshine!
Sorry it has been dreary but those faces light up the room ... they are so darn cute ... and there is nothing more fun than a big empty box and some crayons ... imaginations are priceless! Hope you had a great weekend and the sun came out!
Rebekah and Jaden
Post a Comment