Our Family
Thursday, May 22, 2008
FFF- One and only one!
I know I am a day early but when I took this picture I knew it was "the one". This is Chloe's first powdered donut experience. She put most of it in her mouth and then had trouble swallowing it. She got it down without choking and we all got a laugh. You can see more FFF pictures here starting tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this face
8 comments:
OMG! That is too darn funny - I am pretty sure there is a RECENT picture of me eating a powdered donut like that too ... YUMMY! I love the wide open mouth showing us all - she looks so proud! THanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
What a funny photo! I really love the princess photo
That picture cracks me up... priceless!
Ha! Funny picture. She's a cutie. I love the faces my son makes when he tries new things.
That is by far the funniest picture yet! Love it!
How sweet is that? She looks like she is enjoying herself. Have a great holiday weekend.
YUM!
LOVE it!!! Moments like this are great to look back on and laugh! She is adorable even with a mouth full of powdered sugar!
Timberly
Post a Comment