Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 9, 2008

FFF- October is.......


banjos and bluegrass


birthday smiles




scarecrows in the park

We have finally started feeling fall weather for parts of the day and I am loving it so much. We get outside and plan to go visit the scarecrows a few more times before they are taken out of the nearby state park. We have Halloween costumes (but I won't be giving any clues on what the girls will be) and will buy a pumpkin soon. For more fall pictures visit Sarah and all the other FFF links.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!

Vanessa said...

I love to listen to bluegrass too!! We were able to watch some live in TN on our vacation this year!!

Anonymous said...

So cute and your girls are getting so big !

Debbie said...

Great pictures!! Happy fall!

Debbie

Beck said...

Such cute FFF pictures! I LOVE the one of your daughter twirling on the path, such a great picture! Have a great weekend~
Rebecca

Stacey and Dewey said...

Too cute!! Love the girls on the dirt road, beautiful pic!!!
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey

Tracy said...

I love the pictures, the birthday smiles one is too cute!


Love this face