We headed out of town Thursday morning to take Grandaddy home, go to the Fiddler's Convention, do a little shopping and celebrate Chloe's birthday. We were busy from the time we pulled off exit 351 in Athens until we arrived back home. Chloe had a wonderfully small birthday and loved being the center of attention. That is when Finn wasn't screaming "I never get a birthday party" while flinging herself to the floor in true melodramatic fashion. So without further ado (because I know Ms. Polly is checking) here is our weekend in review.
visiting my cousin Jordan's goat farm/petting zoo



the party

our sweet birthday girl

the cake (and yes I do like their outfit to match the theme of the party even if it is something I or Granna make)

happy birthday dear chloe

enjoying her squeaky shoes
the fiddle fair (or 42nd annual Old Time Fiddler's Convention if you want to get more precise)

a little tip--when they say it will stain fabric believe them

exhausted birthday girl

feeling much better after her nap
No comments:
Post a Comment