Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Room Is DONE!!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Marianne! The new room looks awesome! Good thing you took some photos of it all neat and everything in place because if your girls are anything like ours, they can destroy a room in the matter of seconds!

Btw, I've been keeping up with your blog for awhile. I'm just horrible at posting comments. I've been enjoying it though! :)

Anonymous said...

marianne, I love their room! you're like my idol now...girls room in blue and green! and coco? I did not know she was coco! LOVE IT!!


Love this face