Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 13, 2007

We're Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo.....


Finn as a beeyoutifull butterfly


Chloe chilling in her stroller




Feeding the Giraffe ( Finley was a little scared at first)

Another Chloe pic to be fair


We spent a very hot couple of hours at the Northwest Florida zoo today. It was fun and Finley enjoyed seeing the animals. Her favorite was the monkeys or the giraffe or the peacock; we got lots of different answers on that one. Chloe enjoyed strolling around and people watching. I hope we get a chance to go back when it cools off.

In my haste to post the pics, I forgot some of the funnier moments from today. Finley would walk up to every animal and say "Hello" and wave. I think she got a little tired of getting no response. Then she was quite fascinated by watching a bear get a tubby- really it just climbed into its big water feature to cool off. Then we, of course had to pay to ride the train and unfortunately it moved really slowly and Finn was not happy. It was lunchtime and she was hot so she whined the entire twenty minutes of the trip around the nature preserve area. She did get to see a hippo and a gorilla named Baboku which she was quite fond of. Tonight as she was talking in her bed as I was trying to get Chloe to sleep she kept saying "We go to zoo tomorrow, we see gorilla, his name Baboku" and "Daddy go zoo, see giraffes and monkeys". So I think she had a good time and is probably dreaming of animals right now.

1 comment:

Laura Mullen said...

I am trying to talk Marty into letting Mary and Grace share a room,..you know- to make room for Mullen Baby #3,...but he's not buying it. tHE GIRLS LOOK ADORABLE,...and you are a SUPER momma!


Love this face