Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finn Funnies!

We all know that being around kids day in and day out will fill your life with laughter, joy, and a bunch of other good stuff. So when Finn does something that makes me laugh out loud I try to remember and write it down, so I can share it with all of you. Lately, Finley and Chloe are becoming more and more obsessed with Reesee's dog crate. Now I don't really know why but I have caught them on more than one occasion crawling in or out and smiling. Finley also likes putting various stuffed animals or dolls in there. She had put her doll in and out several times and then moved on to something else. A little later, I came walking by and noticed the doll was back in the crate with a Milkbone for doing a good job of crating.

We have been off and on, working on potty training and have instituted a reward system involving jelly beans and stickers for a prize chart. It has been going okay, but Finley decided that it was taking too long to earn her next prize. So Monday Jeremy caught her in the bathroom adding stickers to the chart. When she got busted, she said "No Daddy, nooooooo." Like I wouldn't have noticed that the stickers were not on the right line and were on the only row she could reach.

I love my funny girl!

1 comment:

Laura Mullen said...

Mari my love- YOu have been tagged. Go to my BLOG and see what it all entails. I know there are 8 true things that you can share!


hugs and kisses
Laura


Love this face