Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 25, 2008

F is for fish

I spend a good amount of time surfing the internet and sometimes my aimless wandering in the vastness of blogland pays off. Several weeks back I came across the following website(or did someone share it with me?) www.notimeforflashcards.com . I can't remember how I got there but I am glad I did. It has given me some wonderful ideas for simple projects to do with the girls. I am doing a very relaxed and flexible school routine where we highlight a letter of the week. Remember when we focused on the letter "B"? This week it was "F" and we made rainbow fish, adapted from the rainy day rainbow featured here. Little things I did learn today: I need to invest in more glue sticks and Chloe likes glue A LOT!!!! Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the finished project

No comments:


Love this face