Before we headed home, we took one more trip to the Kiddie Carnival for swings and Sno-Kones. Finley rode the "big" swings twice and I was quite proud of her. Those things catch some serious air. Then it was the baby swings and the airplanes. On both rides, Chloe tried to escape her safety harness and stand up. She never quite made it but she did get a bruise on her cheek.








To answer the questions I am certain you are thinking right now:
1) No I am not in my right mind, why else would I have let her hold the Sno-Kone?
2) Spray and Wash and lots of it.
3) She really enjoyed every last drop and if I could allow her to have a hundred of them I would. Unfortunately, she has reached her monthly quota of red dyes 3 and 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment