Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 10, 2008

Definitely Monday.....

Every night before I go to bed I go into the girls' room and place a still asleep Finn on the potty. This hopefully keeps from having to wash her sheets in the morning so I try not to forget. Late last night I went into her room and got her on the potty. Sitting there waiting I looked around and noticed this:



I got Finn up and put her back into her bed. I went to place Chloe's blanket back on her legs and saw this:



Can you see it? That's right, Sherlock. Both legs in one leg of her pj's. And the discarded pull-up from above, yep she SHOULD have had it on so I very quickly fixed that.

So now you get to hear the reason for the title. There was a huge case of the "badattitudes" today. The girls, me, even the dog. The cats are always crabby so we no longer factor them in to the very complicated mood of the house equation. It was bad, there was more than one set of tears, a few injuries, but all three of us were still breathing at bedtime and some days that is all you can do. Tomorrow must be better, right? At the very least, I hope it doesn't contain the phrase "Stop feeding the dog gummy bears".

No comments:


Love this face