
Santa was so kind to leave both girls new towels. Every single bath time since Dec. 25Th Finn has called Chloe a wise man. Kind of looks like one, doesn't she? If you look really closely at Chloe, you might notice a scrape on her face. Erica, this is where we steal the crown back from Ava once and for all. Yesterday morning as I was trying to get ready, Chloe reached up on the bathroom counter, grabbed a razor and tried to shave her face. Yes you read that right. I felt like a true amateur when that happened and have since re-evaluated the placement of all bathroom items.
Oh and before I hear any grief from anybody, I know there are more people who check in on us and like to know what's going on. But the few of you that are out there have never called me to see why I let a whole 24 hours pass without a blog post. So loyal readers, stick around because we love you too.
1 comment:
WOW! Yep, she definately gets the crown back after that one!!! And I hope we DON'T top that one! I'll bet you were scared to death....I would've been! Glad she's okay! :)
Post a Comment