Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

At Least It's Not Nair!




There will be no actual prizes and you will not be famous but it might give you a way to waste a few seconds of your day. So come on, leave a comment and write something witty about what you see. I'm getting sick and if I don't have this to bring me joy, well then, I got nothing. So humor me and have fun!


EDITED TO ADD: We have a winner and it is Ms. Polly. Ms. Polly is a never poster but an always reader who told me her caption today at school. So to give her her two minutes of fame I am re-posting this with it's new title.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Well, I just wanted to let you know that I've tried all day to think of a clever, funny name and I guess chasing a 2-1/2 year-old and being pregnant has zapped all my brain cells! I'll be anxious to read names that others come up with! :)

Jenn said...

Chloe did it, do I look like I'm kidding?!?

Anonymous said...

"If you use the whole can of mousse at once, you don't have to do your hair for a month!"


Love this face