One of the many blogs I stalk can be found
here. Not only does she take great pictures she has adorable kids and fun adventures in a place with more snow than I ever care to see. So when I saw her latest post about things to do when its cold I tried the shaving cream one. The quotes I heard as the girls played included "I'm frosting the birthday cake", "I make-a a pizza pie-a", and "this is such amazing fun". So thanks MckMama for enriching my kids lives just a little bit today and giving me an hour to
chill do dishes.
And if I can get enough participation(cough cough send me readers MckMama) I am thinking of stealing another fun idea she has and having a photo caption contest because I got a great one today!
1 comment:
MckGenius!? You really shouldn't have....
:)
MckMama
Post a Comment