Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 17, 2009

More Art

Most of these are Finn's handiwork unless otherwise noted.


a puppy dog


flowers--the one on the left is a rose

Religious themes coming your way!

Noah (the little guy on the boat at the bottom) faces off against a 7-legged octopus


From left to right: the cross, the burning bush, and Jesus(the purple and blue blob with the ladybug face)


Chloe's art from Sunday school yesterday: the ocean

On the back, Chloe said she had written "Jesus loves me" at the top and "I don't like Jesus" at the bottom. It was only her first real day in Sunday school so I'm not sure she grasped the material correctly. Either that or we have a big problem.

1 comment:

Lydianna Bradford said...

Oh my goodness! I laughed so hard at what Chloe thought she wrote on her picture! Too funny!


Love this face