Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sometimes you just have to.....

splash in puddles and run in the rain. There was an event in our town this week that was terribly tragic. I am not going to share details for two reasons: I only know a few and it is not my place to do so. I will say though that it was one of those things you hear about that make you hurt for those involved and feel incredibly grateful for the blessings you have. So today when my two little blessings wanted to run off the porch and feel the rain on their skin I said "Go for it." Life is way too short to be stressed about clothes getting stained or shoes getting dirty. Do you think they enjoyed themselves? I sure loved watching them.

trying to catch a raindrop









1 comment:

edie & ella said...

Oh goodness...I had to google your towns news to find out about the tragedy! Don't ask me why I do these things...I just feel a need. How terrible...so tragic.
Your pictures are awesome...I am a big believer in messy children...we love to play in the dirt, we eat mac n cheese with our hands, etc...
good for you!!! as soon as our rainy season starts we too will be singin in the rain!!!! sam


Love this face