As we approach the three year anniversary of when I started this blog, I have decided to stop using it. I have thoroughly enjoyed documenting the girls first few years here but it just isn't home anymore. As you all know, it isn't just Finley and Chloe's world anymore. So I have decided to move to a blog that tells the tales of all three of my kids. So for the next however long I blog, I will be at http://managingthemonkeys.blogspot.com/ . Don't rush over there as I haven't posted yet and will stay here until Jan. 27, 2010. At that point, this one will be closed down.
Oh and don't get too excited that new blog=tons of new posts because we are also suffering the demise of our desktop computer. I am on borrowed time and borrowed laptop to do this post. Hopefully, very soon, we can either resurrect our computer or get a new one of some kind. With the crash, I am just counting my blessings that none of my pictures were lost. I have tons of kid cuteness to share including a few shots from my 6 week session with Hutch. I am going to try and add them to this post soon.
Oh and the storyboard was so easy Erica. I followed the directions here to do it. I wasn't 100% pleased with the size and picture placement but hopefully with a little more playing I can get it down. In fact, maybe I should do that now.
No comments:
Post a Comment