Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Stuff

In a half-hearted attempt to catch up, here you go. I haven't been able to do much on our computer lately because of crashes and the threat of more crashes. But for now, it is working so I will make hay post while the sun shines.


Chloe and her doll catching some zzzzzzzzzzzz's






More outside shots full of sisterly love. The game they love to play is one they invented back in the fall. One girl bounces like crazy on the ball and the other runs around them in a circle. They think it's hilarious and I think it is a wonderful way to burn off excess energy. This is especially true when you have been cooped up inside for several days due to cold weather.




some more Chloe pictures since the collage posted previously was all Finn

No comments:


Love this face