Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hodge Podge

This week so far has been fun. Except for the fact Chloe is still coughing and now Hutch is benefiting from the sisterly love. Yep, he has his first cold thanks to Chloe. I love how they share. It won't be his last but thankfully I have extra hands around to help me. Jeremy has taken this week off and is doing a few things around the house. It is very very cold here and we have been stuck inside playing board games and drawing pictures. Finn did these today and I just had to share.


The "wettin'" (wedding) of me and my prince: We are standing in front of our castle and I have the purple 'do. The red dots on the left are confetti and the ones on the right are roses. Next to Jeremy, whose hair is wild and quite red, is a pogo stick. I really can't make these things up, that is how she described it.


This one is me and April. April is on the left and smiling although it's hard to see since her mouth is yellow. I am on the right and crying because April wouldn't allow me to go down the water slide. Probably because it would ruin my pretty polky-dottie skirt.



Funny Hutch Faces!


Chloe loves her up and down shoes so much that she wears them all the time. She loves to pretend to be a grown-up and take care of her babies. Jeremy caught her sitting like this yesterday and snapped a few pictures. Side note: We did not leave the house at all so her hair is not styled and yes she dressed herself.

No comments:


Love this face