Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 12, 2008

FFF- BLOOPERS!

Alright, the theme this week is bloopers and well I got a lot of them. Why oh why do my angels like to ruin a beautiful picture with a face like this one?



or this gem?


If I get time, I will come back and add a few more but for now this will do. And for anyone who checks in with me today and isn't a FFF participant, join here now. Post some crazy blooper pics and start laughing.

10 comments:

Dena said...

hahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

ahhh the nose pick pic! LOL love it!

Sarah said...

Seems the "nose picking" or nearby is a bloopers trend today... too cute!

Mandy said...

haha great FFF pics!

Young Creations said...

I don't know of a family that doesn't have the nose picking picture. Very cute. Keep it for bribery.
Lauren

Marianne said...

Great Bloopers! :)

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

These are cute! I am yet to catch one of little Jose doing that in camera!
I had to bribe him to let me take one of him with his pullups!

the flores family

Jenelle said...

:) Great bloopers! Funny!

Kara said...

The nose picking one is so funny. Your little girls are beautiful!
Best wishes,
kara

Becca said...

Love the nose-picking Blooper pic!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca


Love this face