
Chloe sleeping on the couch with Grandaddy--apparently, the old softie could not leave her fussing in her crib at nap time, so he got her up and they napped together.

Finley had her very first trip to the dentist and it went very well. No cavities or major problems and she had a great time. A few plastic prizes, a coloring book, and a sparkly princess toothbrush and she was in kid heaven.

Finley and Grandaddy snuggling together. He has spent a lot of time on the couch entertaining the girls with book after book after book. He now hates this one and I can't say I blame him.

Chloe drying off and warming up after a late afternoon swim

In the house, classic films like The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh are best enjoyed sitting in a dog crate. I am not real sure why Finn thinks it is the best seat in the house but at least I did not lock the door. Gotta get some parenting points for that one right?

Although the detail is a little hard to see, this Chloe snapshot is for Tee Tee. Your crazy, hyperactive morbidly obese dog Hayley knocked sweet as sugar Chloe down and left her with a bruise. For shame!
No comments:
Post a Comment