Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Smore Powder Please!

The last hour and a half have been hilarious. I was cooking dinner and Dad was on kid duty. I was also on the phone with April when I heard a noise coming from the back of the house. Since everyone was supposed to be in the living room, I wasn't to sure of what could be laughing in our bedroom. I went in the bedroom and peered cautiously into the bathroom. I saw this:





This is the second time in the three years we have been parents that a child under Daddy's watchful eye has slipped off and played with powder. Shall we re-visit April 2007? You think we would have all learned a lesson the first time. After Chloe had a tubby we had a delicious dinner of "mmmm, mmmm,bubble up pizza". Both girls ate well and I decided to offer them a very special dessert--almost smores. I skipped the marshmallow and simply melted a small piece of Hershey's chocolate between two graham crackers. Upon tasting it, Finley declared it "the best dessert she ever had" and said that "Mommy you a champion" for making such a treat.



2 comments:

Jen said...

I'd declare you a champion too! That is one of my favorites too! yum yum yum

Jen said...

I think you're a champion too! That's one of my favorites!


Love this face