Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Before and After

Part of the big reveal is that we once again have an office. For the past several months, our office has shared space with our dining room. This has led to way too much time on the 'puter for me. So after much painting, sewing (thanks Granna) and more painting we are done. Whaddya think? Looks good don't it?



(before)

(and the after)





So when we had to make a decision about what to do with the hole cut into the wall (by previous owners who probably shouldn't have been given a saw or a hammer) to access the pipes to our bathroom, we made it a door. They had a bunch of nails and screws and a piece of wood shoved up against it to hold it in place. I think our way works better and is a bit more aesthetically pleasing.


The other reveal I had wanted to make was that I was once again a wage-earner. I had high hopes that I would get a well-paying part-time job but apparently my college degree makes me a wee bit over-qualified to wipe noses and butts at a local preschool facility. Their loss and all that junk. I did get a classy brush-off letter though, I am thinking I will turn it into an art piece entitled Low point.....

1 comment:

edie & ella said...

Thank you!!! I thought you were going to be pregnant though to be honest.........I guess we would hear about that before the blogosphere though...I hope!!!


Love this face