Have you ever heard of Fancy Nancy? She is ever so popular in the young preschoolers world and we have one of her books. She says phrases like "spectacular is a fancy word for great" and "gallery is a fancy museum word for room". Both girls have listened to the story of Fancy Nancy's Trip to the Museum so often that even Chloe can recite parts, in Chloe speak of course. It is adorable though when Chloe says "Ooo-lalag....I overjoyed". So today, when I was asked to read the book for the millionth time, I had a great idea. Why not make it more fun for the girls and less boring for me? How does one do that? By getting fancy of course. We all dressed up, some more than others, and proceeded to read while sipping tea with biscotti and petit fours. Those are fancy words for cookies and cakes. Here are my exquisite mademoiselles, don't they look divine?
1 comment:
That is what having little girls is all about......too cute!!!
Post a Comment