Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yep I did....

I have grown quite weary of the constant whining for snacks and drinks in this house. Every time I turn around a little ankle biter, I mean sweet innocent angel, is thirsty or hungry. So I have opened a self serve diner. Every time Finn and Chloe have a bottoming out of the blood sugar, there is no need to panic or grab a Goo Goo bar. They can just march to the fridge and open it, find their basket, and eat. This cuts out the middleman (me) and gives me lots more time for soap opera watching and bon-bon eating. Tomorrow is our first test run and I will let everyone know if it actually works.

2 comments:

edie & ella said...

That is an awesome idea......I will use that one......sama

Jenn said...

I really like this idea!


Love this face