Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Public Service Announcements

I have decided that I have an overwhelming amount of parental knowledge that I need to share. Some of my best tips and guidelines I am going to offer up as a series of PSA's. Hopefully someone, somewhere will benefit from my mistakes, ummmm, on the job training and live happier, more contented lives with their angelic offspring.

#1- Kids like crafts. Find something fun to cut and/or color and you can entertain for hours.

#2- Kids like flashlights. Putting a craft idea with flashlight play is pure genius. (For example, you can reference a recent edition of Your Big Backyard magazine for their nifty shadow puppet idea)

#3- When doing shadow puppets, on say a Wednesday morning, do NOT ever leave the full bottle of GLUE unattended even for a second!!! This is a critical step because if you do not heed my warning your child could end up like this:

No comments:


Love this face