Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 4, 2008

FFF- OH BABY!!!!!!

This week's theme is old baby pictures so here you go. For more FFF fun visit Kiss the Frog 4 Me.



My Mom as a baby



My Dad as a baby with his sister



My mother-in-law as a baby



My father-in-law as a youngster with his sister



Jeremy as a baby



Me as a baby



Finley--only minutes old



Chloe--a few hours old and very tired

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG i just love old photos!!!! What cute babies your family had and has!!!

Have a great weekend,Leslie

Christina said...

What a great collection of baby pictures! Your girls are darling! I loved your public service announcement! i can SO relate!!
Hope you have a great weekend! Looks like your place is a lot of fun!
Christina

Dena said...

Those are GREAT pictures!

Becca said...

Those are so awesome - love the old pictures!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Sarah said...

I am loving all these baby pictures! Too cute! Love the oldies too!

Janet and Maya said...

AWESOME photos....I love the older ones. Even the things in the background are interesting.


Love this face