Wow, that snuck up on me. I have been busy busy as we are in the midst of a potty training battle of epic proportions in this house. Today, Chloe and Finn are napping in underwear. Chloe has yet to pee in the potty but she will no longer wear a diaper unless it is met with a huge protest first. So I am now chained, shackled, and superglued to my washing machine. I am just hoping that one of my little girls will be potty trained before the washer wears out.
**************************************************
Chloe is spending more time talking and is busy classifying objects she sees. Last night we had a long conversation at dinner that went like this:
c- mama's dink?
me- yes mommy's drink.
c- daddy dink?
me- yes daddy's drink.
c- finnie dink?
me- yes finley's drink.
c-mama's dink?
wash rinse repeat about fifteen times.
***********************************
Finley had her shoe fitting for preschool dance yesterday and they gave her tap shoes. Tap shoes, you know the ones that make noise. What in the world was I thinking when I decided that would be a good idea?
No comments:
Post a Comment