Would be for somebody, anybody, to comment on my blog!!!! Give me a little pat on the back, a hey girl loved that last post it made lol. I'm really begging here. Oh and check back in approximately 5-6 days and you will see my real Christmas present. It is TDO--to drool over---which I have been doing for months. I can't wait to share because it is really great.
P.S. 1> The gift will arrive via UPS or Fedex not the stork so get that idea out of your head already!
2> I will be commenting like crazy on the blogs I routinely visit because what is good for my readers is good for me. So get to posting!
3 comments:
Well, here's your first comment! Love the blog! It really is nice keeping up with y'all even when you live far away! Can't wait to see the real present!
Of course, Great Job, Your the best blogger ever, So original and insightful!!! Is that what you had in mind? I did really like the 12 ornaments post, it was a neat idea. If someone would show me how do get a slideshow I would do the same. Hope you are enjoying your new roommates!
sorry sorry sorry......I am a terrible commenter lately...I do check you blog every day though and I LOVE your updates..
There.....Merry Christmas......sam
Post a Comment