Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brrrr! It's cold....

As promised here are the pics from our latest movie night. If you remember when we watched Peter Pan we had tuna cakes and a treasure chest cake. In honor of Frosty the Snowman we had snowman mashed potatoes and snowman cookies. I found the idea for the snowman mashed potatoes during a google search. I am not sure that ours turned out all that great, they remind me a little of a deranged polar bear.


For dessert we had our snowman cookies. I saw this adorable cookie in a grocery store brochure and thought it would be perfect. The cookies pictured are cute but again our end product left a little to be desired.

what's going on in there?


Finally getting to decorate. We baked the cookies first and then ate dinner so my poor kids had to wait a whole half hour before they got to the good stuff.

Finn's masterpiece

Chloe's impressionistic snowman

1 comment:

Leanne Helums said...

too cute. What a great idea!


Love this face