Our Family

Our Family

Friday, December 5, 2008

Hunt's Anyone? It's Catchup time!

During a Sunday afternoon nap time, Finley found the very secure Ziploc bag holding the contents of her piggy bank hidden in her top drawer. She and Chloe proceeded to have a money party and did this to their room:


--------------------------------------------------
Christmas Card photo shoot #3 had no good pictures and no funny ones either. The one I am posting is for Tracy. Thanks again for giving me a hippo for Christmas.

BTW, the ornament pictured above is difficult to find. So if you wander into a Hallmark store and see one or two or five, grab them, buy them and then sell them. You will be rich, well, maybe you will at least break even.
---------------------------------------------------

Jeremy and I have spent many hours this week helping to build a float for the Christmas parade. For five people who were often distracted by the six kids running around wreaking havoc I think it turned out great. Unfortunately you will have to take my word for it since the only pictures I have of the finished product contain lots of other kids. I just can't post their pictures without permission. You can however see my kids in their parade attire if you would like.



----------------------------------------------------

Chloe twists hair. It doesn't matter who it belongs to, she will twist it. Ever since she was a wee little babe, she has played with my hair when she was tired etc. Today she did this--how or why I don't have an answer for:


-------------------------------------------------------



a girl and her dog
------------------------------------------------------


regal reesee
------------------------------------------------------
house blend tea---it's a little fishy but divine


----------------------------------------------------

That is it for now but check back tomorrow for a detailed explanation of our theme movie night. We watched Frosty the Snowman and made snowman potatoes and snowman cookies.

No comments:


Love this face