Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hello Goodbye!

The big reveal of the best Christmas present ever is upon us. Can you feel the excitement building? Are you all aflutter? I was as I waited ever so impatiently for my UPS man yesterday. Here is what came to me straight from Amazon:


I got an amazing deal on the camera I had all but given up on. Well not totally given up on, but I had resigned myself to a cheaper less bells and whistles model with a lens upgrade. I have been stalking sale ads for months and doing lots of research, reading, and asking for personal reviews of products from people I know. I have a lot of reading to do and buttons to decipher but I will be around tomorrow with new pics to share. I can't wait can you?

1 comment:

Erica said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do with your camera! I love mine!


Love this face