Tuesday- A package of frozen ground turkey fell on my head as I searched for something in the freezer.
Wednesday-I'm not real sure what happened here either-selective amnesia I'm sure!
Thursday-Finn and Chloe *might* have ingested the inside pieces of their kaleidoscope. Chloe fell into their laundry hamper as she pulled their nightlight off the wall. Reesee ate the biggest portion of a cake I had cooling on the counter.
Friday wasn't too bad as I got to get out and do some shopping. The girls behaved like sweet little angels. We played cards last night but we got beat.
Throughout this week I have said things loudly and not nicely at all. I have been tired and cranky. I have ingested lots of not good for me food like Oreos and Cheetos. I have wasted a lot time on the Internet not updating my blog.
But today we spent a lot of time outside and even though I did not want to be there, I made some real sweet lemonade out of those lemons. We had a picnic, played ball, and chase. The girls rode bikes up and down the alley. And the best part I saw Finn learn yet another new skill on her bike--she can now turn herself around without falling over. I am so proud.

Sweet innocent Chloe

Happy happy Finn


Our living breathing bubble machine
1 comment:
Thanks for the congrats...I think you're right about the kaleidoscope bits vs. the cheese, but I think next week we'll try to let Finley & Chloe keep the title! That's my plan anyway!
Post a Comment