This post will be tidbits and tadbits from the last few days weeks whatever. First things first, I have re-done my blog yet again and have a fancy new header. What's that? You are still seeing the old one that no longer matches? That's because I cannot remember how to change that part even though I have now done it twice.
Today I told Finn "I was really really pooped" and she said "No you're not, I don't smell anything". For the record, I do not poop in my pants.
I have been spending way too much time refreshing this blog as I have worried about the health of a sweet little baby.
The girls have been in full-on drive me crazy make me love them more mode and we have been hanging out a lot. The lazy days of spring are upon us.
I am going to come back with pictures tomorrow for here and my photo challenge. More more updates are coming. Pinky swear!
For dinner tonight is something I have not had in ages. I know that it will not be quite piping hot but can anybody give me a huge hip hip hooray for Papa Johns Pizza? Alright I will scream by myself! I am so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment