
We had a pretty good time but the afternoon quickly went downhill. We (meaning me as I get the brunt of her antics since I'm always home) have had a hard time with Miss Finn lately. There have been bouts of defiance, sweetness, and a lot of loud screaming at sleep time. Tempers have been short and it reached a pinnacle when I called Granna to the rescue. A little time away from each other and things were better. Until Thursday morning that is. That's when we were visited by stomach virus 2009. Again, Granna to the rescue as I sent Chloe away to hopefully spare her what Finn had (which I'm guessing was the reason she was so unhappy Wednesday--she was coming down with it). All day Thursday I held Finn's head, a bucket, and stayed close to her on the couch.

how I found Finn asleep at one point Thursday

toast and very watered down juice kept her happy

feeling better
Chloe was well cared for by ALL occupants of the gray house until Saturday morning when we felt it was safe for her to return. Then it turned really cold so we have cocooned ourselves and watched movies and played games most of the weekend. I am really hoping this next week is very uneventful here in Scottland.
1 comment:
Bless your hearts....we had a stomach virus here about 3 weeks ago. It was NO FUN! I think we were all touched by it a little, but Ava had the worst of it by far!
Post a Comment