Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


So here goes my very first (and maybe last) Not Me! Monday!

I did not jump a hundred times in the woods of a local state park because every twig looked like a snake. I also definitely did not contemplate whether or not I could find my way out on the well marked trails carrying two kids and a dead snake because I knew I would get bitten. That would be uncool, so nope, not me.

I also did not photograph my kid tasting a pine cone. I am also not including the series of pictures so you can see if she liked it. Not the type of mom I am.




I did not take a sick child into a drugstore under the guise of getting juice just so I could pick up a few good deals. I also did not plan out 4 different transactions so I could maximize rebates. Nope. Most definitely not me.

I did not earn another parenting badge when I had to administer my first suppository. I also did not gag or wish myself away while I was doing it. Nope, not me at all.

I did not want to hoard a pan of brownies with cream cheese icing. I freely shared large portions with everyone I saw. I also did not send my husband to the store to get me Munchies and Cheetos as payback for being left with a sick kid. He was tired and that would have been cruel. So it didn't happen.

I also did not try to watch Thursday's episode of ER on Tivo while my 3 1/2 yr old was awake and on the couch with me just because I could not take another happy ending princess movie. Or another viewing of a certain bear who is afraid of heffalumps. Not me.


So there you have it. Little old me trying to be really truly honest! Oh and I would definitely not post these two pictures because they might be embarrassing to those in them. Not something I would ever do.

No comments:


Love this face