Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Because I'm Lazy

I have posted 2 slideshows of just the best pictures. We have been outside a LOT this week and I have been rather snap-happy. I tried to explain some of what was going on but to clear things up:

---where Finn is jumping off the porch and I wrote "In Vinegar and Beyond" she meant to say "To infinity and beyond"

---Chloe was crying because she turned on the water feature to their playhouse and without water it grinds loudly so she got scared

---I do know I did not spell some things correctly

---the slideshow of all Finn pictures, she was standing on one foot, trying to snap and clap, and fell over. I laughed hard and was thankful for the fast action mode on my camera. What is 17(?) pictures took all of 4 seconds to transpire. If you need a laugh, ask a preschooler to do what she did.



*******and at some point this weekend I will be updating my photochallenge pictures so stay tuned***************

No comments:


Love this face