Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy, Sleepy, Nemo, Art, and Getting Beat

Some pictures from our first day of swimming in our trusty purple pool. I love their happy faces.






Further proof Chloe can sleep anywhere and in any condition! She had her feet on the floor and her head on the couch.



Re-enacting Finding Nemo in the pool today. Chloe was the stingray and Finn was Marlin (I think) who would shove all the Little People in and say "Have fun kids". Then Chloe would swim around and laugh.






Art During the Nap Time That Wasn't (Chloe did sleep so that is why her talent is not represented here)

Finn's Portrait of her Stuffed Frog, Romeo Ribbit aka Froggy Pants

Finn's Self-Portrait

My Flower


Finn's Flower (painted after I did mine)




The two shortest games of CandyLand on record. Finn soundly beat me both times and in fact, in the first game she drew the Princess Lolly card her VERY FIRST TURN!


1 comment:

Erica said...

Looks like fun times were had by all!


Love this face