Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kites and a Garden Hose

After a lot of sugar-y goodness at our end of the year parties yesterday, the girls had a lot of steam. And it was supremely windy so what else can you do but go fly a kite? We actually had two kites but I had a hard time helping both girls and Chloe lost interest fast. Keep reading on for something Chloe loved doing yesterday.



After kites were abandoned and untangled, I watered some plants and handed the hose to Finn. She enjoyed using the spray to water the grass and then I took it back. I was spraying in an arc making believe I was going to spray her when she changed directions and got hit. Lots of giggles and chasing followed but the one who had the most fun was Coco. She was devious and ruthless with the sprayer.








No comments:


Love this face