Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 11, 2009

Since we have been home....


Chloe was so exhausted one night she fell asleep at 5pm in the living room. Even though she looks like she is comfortable, I am not sure how that hard floor could be.




I have had this for an early morning brunch--- dirt muffins, hint of grass stew, and ode to earth tea. It was lovingly prepared and gratefully accepted. It was not overly tasty though.






First sandbox day of the season and the clothes are toast. I am slightly bummed about that since Finn's outfit that day was new. It's just cloth right?




Out of the twelve pictures Jeremy took Mother's Day morning, this was the most decent. Notice I did not say the greatest one we ever took together....



I have also heard more than once that baby Reid from our trip sleeps in a baby crib and he's littler littler and that Gavin was Finn's friend and she misses him a lot.
-----------------------------------------------------------

And one more before I forget piece:

Chloe does not "sp" well, it comes out like "f". So spaghetti is "fuhgetti" and splash is "flash". It's just one of the many examples of Chloe-ese that I love.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I relate. Arthur doesn't do "Tr" well. He says "F" instead of "Tr".

It's a joy hearing him talk about trucks.


Love this face