
************************************

A picture of the matching cuteness that is to come for Ava and Aubrey! Matching girls is super fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
************************************************************
This is how we found the girls sleeping one night this week when we went to check on them. They really are more alike than they seem.



******************************************
Chloe to Finley: Will you quit whining? Nobody wants to hear that.
****************************************
Finley: I sure wish Jesus would use his magic wand to make the fire ants go away and not bite me.
****************************************
Chloe: I want a highchair and a baby stroller with a hood (said while acting out the two items---hilarious to see)
****************************************
Chloe will be celebrating a birthday soon, and might even be sharing it with a new cousin (hint hint cough cough Miss Aubrey). She has, for months, requested a Captain hook birthday so we will be pirates for a day. Depending on a few things lining up just right, we will celebrate the 10th at the local park. The things that need to be considered are game time and weather. Everything else, I got covered. As for presents, she wants a high chair and a doll stroller with a hood and a doll stroller where the baby can lay down, and a doll stroller where two babies can ride together. Guess which combination that don't make? I can get one or the other but not all three. yikes. I am also trying to nail their little noggins to the wall and make them decide on Christmas lists. Somebody I know (big guy red suit) needs to be DONE shopping by mid-November. Just in case things happen early. I was thrown for a loop this week when Finn requested sparkly make-up sets for Christmas. Did not see that one coming at all. Any tips on good stuff that won't stain their clothes? Because you know what Finn gets, Chloe must have as well.
1 comment:
Funny stuff! You know I thought I would go into labor early with Aubrey, but it's looking now like she's going to hang on to the end....she's due 10/5 and the full moon is 10/4 so we'll see! Love the matching outfit. I have a few of those waiting!
Post a Comment