Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Famous Faces and Big Changes

First of all, do you recognize anyone in the following photo?


Yep, that's my two angels smack dab on the middle of the front page of the Star News. Don't they look cute?

I am in the process of planning my fall and winter blog re-designs and am contemplating a really big change. I may be moving the blog because it will not be just Finley and Chloe's world soon. Before I do anything that drastic though I am going to archive all of my previous entries into a book of some sort. This is the only baby book my girls have and even though the memories recorded here are scarce with the amount in my mind, they are important. So stay tuned for some exciting things. Well exciting if you are pretty much housebound and bored with doing laundry. Which reminds me, I need to empty the dryer again.

No comments:


Love this face