Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday- The Name Game

There was no theme this week at HCO so I made up my own. I call it "the name game".



F- fruit
I- ice water
N- nuts
L- lollipop
E- english muffin pizza
Y- yogurt


C- crackers
H- hawaiian pineapple
L- lollipop
O- oranges
E- english muffin pizza
S- smoothie drink


Next week's theme ia All About Me so check it out at Her Cup Overfloweth and join in on the fun!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, what a creative idea! I def will steal this idea sometime in the future. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

That is an awesome idea!

Susana said...

This is super! Looks yummy too!

The Activity Mom said...

So creative! I never would have thought of that! =) Good job.

Andrea said...

Love your tin idea and the goodies look really yum!


Love this face