Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 14, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

Today's Theme was apples and although I rarely get it together to actually do one, I did today. We had a Snow White lunch and my girls are currently indulging in the movie as well. Perfect rainy afternoon plan!


I use a 12 cup muffin tin and assign six to each girl. Today we had: heart sandwiches, kisses, magic mirror tortillas, poison apple bites, broccoli trees (forest) and diamond shaped jello squares. The jello did not have quite enough time to set up but it was a good attempt. The girls loved it and the magic potion juice that accompanied the meal.


**************************************************************

This was from a few weeks back that I never got around to sharing. The theme that week was planes, trains and automobiles so we went plane crazy. We had clouds and sky (jello with Cool Whip), cheese and cracker wheels, ticket sandwiches, and pretzels and peanuts.

8 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

wow! awesome job!!! I love how you twisted the theme to make it your own! My fave are the magic mirror tortillas!

Moore Minutes said...

This looks so fun and your girls are adorable!

Susana said...

Your theme with the apples is so fun. Love the idea of your poison apple bites!

Bran said...

I LOVE your snow white theme! good idea!

Dana said...

Very cute Snow White lunch!

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

LOVE the Snow White theme! :)

Kristen said...

I have a boy so doing a snow white theme would be out of the question, for him not me! LOL I love the idea of the magic mirror. Great tin!

Lori said...

That is so creative!! I love it.


Love this face