

Bell sandwiches-- Mary Mary Quite Contrary
Water-- Jack and Jill
Haystacks-- Little Boy Blue
Eggs-- Humpty Dumpty
Grape Spider-- Little Miss Muffet
Mouse shaped cheese-- Hickory Dickory Dock
I took some liberties with the grape spiders and mouse shaped cheese but thought it turned out okay. The girls did not enjoy the dry spaghetti noodle legs shoved in their grapes though. And for the haystacks, my chow mein noodles were a little stale, so I melted some Hershey Kisses leftover from last week with some peanut butter and they were good. After they ate, we read the selected rhymes and discussed why I picked each item. Hopefully next week I will feel a lot more creative!
7 comments:
Too cute! Love the tin, and great shots of the girls. TOO sweet!
That turned out great!
This is so cute!!! You did a great job :0)
I like it! Cute theme you choose with the nursery book!
Cute idea. I love the egg faces!
I think this was a great tin for one you pulled together out of the pantry! Your Humpty Dumpty eggs are darling. :)
Very cute ideas. You're inspiring me for next week.
Post a Comment