Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Broken

By now all 4 of my faithful readers know about my cute clothes obsession. Well sometimes it isn't just the clothes, it is also the bows or clips. Last year, I bought these

to go with this dress
.

I ended up buying several other pieces of this line from Gym-boree called Lots- of- Dots. Finn was wearing a sweater that matched the clips so she wore two of them. Chloe decided she wanted to wear the other two so I clipped them in her hair before Oppfest. I noticed while we were there that with hoods coming up and down the clips were missing. I was sad, very very sad. I found one clip hiding in Chloe's hood and another one barely hanging on to a thin piece of Finn's hair. I was somewhat happy since I at least had those back. On the walk home, I happened to spot one laying on the sidewalk. Wooohoooo, three of four back where they belong. I took a couple of more steps and saw the last one laying in the street, broken.

Now, most sane people would have picked it up and tossed it in the next available trash can. I chose to pick it up, blog about it, and repair it. I will be gluing that bad boy back together as soon as I get some super glue and some gloves. I never use super glue without gloves after a certain incident, which really, is a blog post for another day.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I feel you. I would have done the same thing...I might not have blogged about it...but I would have brought it home and tried to fix it.

What luck, finding all 4!!


Love this face